Gathering like-minded organizations into one, thoughtfully-designed building encourages cooperative interaction and adds energy and momentum to the programs that assist our citizens, locally and nationally.
Where ideas are shared and collaboration takes place.
Oxford Mills is a hub of nonprofit organizations who work to make our community a better place. Commercial space, along with a list of free amenities, is offered to nonprofit organizations, who benefit from our “outside the box” thinking.
Some advantages include:
- Reduced Rents. We are committed to helping nonprofits reduce their rental expense so that more funds can be allocated towards their programs.
- Reduced Square Footage Requirements. Why pay for space that is not in constant use? Oxford Mills devotes 1,500 square feet of free, shared conference and training rooms, made available to all nonprofits on an as-needed basis. A common kitchen and lunch room area are also part of the included common space of the building.
- Reduced Capital and Operating Expenses. Build to suit office space means tenants eliminate the need for up-front capital usually devoted to office design and renovation. Our convenient center courtyard offers a beautiful cost-free space for you to host happy hours and fundraisers.
- Reduced Maintenance Time. On-site property management takes responsibility for day-to-day issues, so your organization can focus on their core mission.
- Free Parking. Tired of paying for parking downtown? Oxford Mills provides onsite parking at no cost.