Honoring our commitment to both form and function, Oxford Mills offers residents and nonprofits a beautiful space to live and work, in a lively urban community dedicated to sustainability, modern functionality and an interactive, collaborative lifestyle.
A breath of fresh air.
Each of Oxford Mill’s two buildings features its own private courtyard, both of which are connected via a restored historic city street that acts as the community’s central hub. Carefully-programmed community spaces are designed to make you forget you’re in the middle of a bustling city. Unwind and enjoy the great outdoors as you relax at the outdoor firepit, savor lunch in the onsite café, and mingle with other progressively-minded individuals, whether you’re part of the education community or not. Or enjoy an impromptu gathering of friends in the community lounge.
- Free, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Onsite café, Gryphon Coffee
- Outdoor courtyards, featuring lounge seating and eating areas
- Patios for happy hours and fundraisers
- Ample bicycle parking and storage
- Regular social programs and events
Oxford Mills is built with sustainable design elements and modern conveniences.